Want to purchase next year's school supplies without even leaving your home? Rock Creek has partnered with EPI, the nation's #1 custom school supply kit program. This is not a fundraiser, and no extra fees are added to the kits, this is purely for the convenience of our parents!
Individual school supply kits are created per grade based on Rock Creek's 2019-20 school supply lists. Ordering is done securely online and kits will be shipped directly to your home in August.
Order your kits soon! The order deadline is June 14th.
- Visit the EPI website
- Enter our school ID: ROC154
- Follow the directions to complete your order
- Keep your online confirmation as your receipt
A shipping fee of $6.50 for the first pack and $3.50 for additional packs will be applied at checkout.
Please note these kits don't include the following items requested by teachers:
- Kindergarten: Students will also need to bring a backpack (no mini-packs or rolling backpacks)
- 5th grade: Students will also need to purchase a $4.00 planner that is available thru the Beaverton School District online payment system
Listed below are the supply lists for the 2019/2020 school year. As you begin to shop for needed supplies, keep in mind Office Depot’s “5% Back to Schools Program”. Here’s how it works:
- 5% of qualifying purchases will be credited toward the school of your choice
- Valid for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- A 5% credit of the qualifying purchases will then be awarded to school
- Rock Creek ID#: 70084363
If purchasing the necessary supplies is a hardship for your family, please contact the school office at (503) 356-2450.